Fareham Wine Cellar
Here you will find links to other websites of interest (for winery websites please visit individual wine pages). I also post occasional tasting notes via my blog FWC's Blog
For further information including details of special offers and events or wine-tastings please sign up for our email newsletter. You can do this at the bottom of each webpage.
Note - all these links open in a new window.
Find us on Google+
- This is my blog where I post occasional tasting notes for wines I might try, including samples and various odds and ends.
Fareham Wine Cellar Twitter
- Tweet! Tweet!
Find us on Google+
Hampshire Search Engine
- Michelin-starred restaurant in Petersfield, owned by Chef Jake Watkins. JSW is in the AA, the Good Food Guide, Hardens, Square Meal and Egon Ronay RAC as well as being awarded a Michelin star.
- Leading UK information portal.
The Old House Wickham
- Handsome, Grade II listed, early Georgian building in the medieval village of Wickham in Hampshire. Very comfortable rooms, fine dining and wines, private functions and weddings catered for.
The Port Lover Site
- Probably the largest, independent Port wine appreciation website out there.
The Port Wine Institute
- Website of The Port Wine Institute.
- Owned by Le Creuset - supplier of some of the best wine and bar accessories available.
Shop In Hampshire
- One stop guide to discover more about independent retailers across Hampshire. Either search by shop type or town in the county.
- Spiral Cellars offer a quick, affordable and easy method of creating a wine cellar in your home.
Tawnys Wine Bar
- Swanage Wine Bar with great food and an extensive wine list.
Vanessa Randall Photography
- Website of friend of Fareham Wine Cellar and local photographer Vanessa Randall.
The Wickham Wine Bar and Restaurant
- Our "local".
Wickham Wine Bar & Restaurant is a privately owned fifteenth-century building with medieval wall paintings, balcony dining and original vaulted oak beams. Live Jazz every Wednesday night.
Wine and Spirit Education Trust
- Visit the WSET website if you want to find out about wine education and courses in your area.
Wine Lover's Page
- The oldest, largest and most popular independent wine-appreciation site on the World Wide Web.
The Vintage Port Site
- Port information website run by the Symington Family. Includes information on storing, decanting and serving port.
View our full profile
on the Touch Portsmouth
Visit Fareham Wine Cellar, Fareham on Qype