Champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose NV

£50.95 / bottle
£580.83 / case (12+ bottles, 5% off)

Additional information

Origin ,
Main Grapes
Other Grapes ,
Bottle Sizes
Organic Status ,


Champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose is a vibrant rosé Champagne with a vivid aroma of red summer fruit, enticing wild strawberry and raspberry dominate the stylish and elegant palate.

The origins of Champagne Taittinger date back to the original house founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneaux. However its links to the Taittinger family started in 1931 when it was purchased by the founder of today’s company; Pierre Taittinger. Today it remains owned and managed by the Taittinger family and is headed up by Pierre Emmanuel Taittinger.  Pierre Emmanuel’s son, Clovis Taittinger and daughter, Vitalie Taittinger both work in the business making it very much a family affair.

The Taittinger headquarters are in Reims, situated above magnificent 4th Century Roman cellars which at one time belonged to the Benedictine monks of the abbey of St Nicaise. Its miles of tunnels and cellars are perfect for the slow but necessary ageing process involved in making this great Champagne. The hallmark of the Taittinger blend is the high percentage of Chardonnay it contains, this gives the wines ultimate elegance, delicacy and finesse. The majority of the grapes used in this blend come from the Montagne de Reims and the Marne Valley, mostly from the villages of Ambonnay and Bouzy.

Champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose is made using “L’addition” method to ensure consistency and quality – 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 15% that has been vinified as red wine (the best Pinot Noirs from Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys). This gives the Prestige Rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. The high proportion of Chardonnay (30%) that completes the blend brings the elegance and delicacy that underpin Taittinger’s signature style

Champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose is aged for 3 years prior to release and the blend is 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 25% Pinot Meunier. Dosage is 9 g/L.

Tasting Notes

From Taittinger, “The intense and brilliant body is bright pink in colour.The
bubbles are fine, and the mousse persistent.The full nose,
wonderfully expressive, is both fresh and young. It gives
off aromas of red fruits (freshly crushed wild raspberry,
cherry, blackcurrant). On the palate, this wine strikes a fine
balance of a velvet texture and full body taste. The flavours
are reminiscent of fresh, crisp red fruits. The palate can be
summed up in four words: lively, fruity, fresh and elegant, as
only a rosé blend can be.”

Food Pairing

Taittinger Prestige Rose can be enjoyed both early on and at
the end of an evening. Deliciously fragranced for an aperitif, it
is also a subtle accompaniment to fruit desserts, including fruit
tart, fruit salad and red fruit crumble.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose NV”

Your email address will not be published.

eight + thirteen =

Related Products...

Address: 55 High Street, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 7BG | UK VAT No. 544 2912 49 | Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) Unique Registration Number (URN) XVAW00000101036 | EORI No: GB544291249000 | Copyright © 2022 Fareham Wine Cellar All rights reserved
  • We will use the data you submit to fulfil your request. Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.